Finance from the University of Florida with the highest honors before he pursued law. He shifted his career and interest by studying law from the Georgetown University Law Center in Washington D.C..
As a Criminal defense attorney, he represents people charged with state and federal crimes from the start of the hearing up to the post conviction motions. He also conducted several jury trials on cases from misdemeanors to life felonies. He serves as the Legal Analyst for Local 6 News in Orlando where he was also the legal analyst for the George Zimmerman Trial.
Luis Calderon’s Areas of Practice:
- Federal Crimes
- Drug Trafficking
- White Collar Crime
- Violent Crimes
- Sexual Offenses
- DUI Offenses (Driving Under the Influence)
Luis Calderon’s Work History and Achievements:
- University of Florida: Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University Law Center in Washington D.C.
- Bar Admissions and Memberships:
- Florida Bar
- New York State Bar
- Washington D.C. Bar
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Past-President, Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Board Member, Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Know more about Luis F. Calderon by checking out his profile at http://baezlawfirm.com/attorneys/luis-calderon/