CLE Resources: We recommend the below for CLE compliance in regard to FREE CLE credits:
• American Bar Association (ABA) Membership: If you are an ABA Member you can receive up to 18
hours of FREE CLE through their ABA Free CLE Series which is a monthly program.
• MCLEZ com- This site allows you to do 1 FREE course. They offer 20 such courses for this State.
Reduced price CLE credit:
• CLECenter.com: We have partnered with CLECenter.com and ALM publication to offer American Institute members a 20% discount on all. American Institute members can enter AMI20 at checkout to receive this discount.
Possible paid CLE resources:
• www.lawline.com- Offers for most States CLE live, online and/or in bundles/packages based on State requirements.
• www.nacle.com – Offers for most States CLE in online format, offers bundles/packages based on State requirements, and also has customizable CLE.
• www.ali-cle.org- Offers for most States CLE in online format, mp3 downloads, books, DVDs, and telephone seminars.
• www.attorneycredits.com- Offers for most States CLE in online format, mp3 downloads, audio CD, and USB memory stick.
• www.lexvid.com- Offers for most States CLE in online video format.
• www.nbi-sems.com- Offers for most States CLE in live seminars, video webcasts, teleconferences, audio, mp3 download, pdf download, audio CD, DVD and course books.
• www.nlfonline.com- Offers for most States CLE in live seminars, video webcasts, and audio.
Please be advised that the above is for informational purposes only and the user/member is responsible for verifying and complying with his/her local requirements.